I am starting a new segment on the Nico Royse show called, “Things taking up my mental bandwith.” These are the things that I spend time thinking about.
* I am pretty sure that double stuffed oreos are proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.
* I really want to make a gingerbread house. But it seems like a lot of work, when in reality, I could just get a bunch of candy and it. And call it even.
* I wish the Cake Shop or Leo and Lucy’s Cupcakery were closer to our house.
* I think it might be time to start introducing solids for Nico.
* Answers to questions like, “Can you name a circumstance where you dealt positively with adversity or a tough situation in a previous job? in preparation for a job interview I have next week.
* I am fairly certain that there is no softer thing than the cheek of a sleeping baby.
*What is a good christmas gift for someone who has saved your a$$ on several occasions?
* I am looking forward to my family being here next week.
*Wondering if I am going to be able to compete against Nicole’s cupcake method (of decorating the hell out of cupcakes made from a box mix) in our cupcake competition.