- Attend a blogger conference, craft/writing retreat, or photography workshop.
- Become proficient in R.
Brew my own beer(completed August 2017)
- Catch/clean/cook a fish.
- Cultivate a wardrobe made up of ONLY clothes that make me happy.
- Do a pull up.
- Do karaoke.
- Do an entirely handmade Christmas.
- Facilitate/organize/foster/grow a community dedicated to helping others accomplish life lists.
- Finish Nico’s baby book.
- Get down to goal weight.
- Have drinks in a real speakeasy.
- Have perfume made for me.
- Hike all the hikes in the 60 Hikes/60 Miles Guide of Chicago.
- Hike the Long Trail.
- Konmari my stuff and my life.
- Learn to ice skate.
- Learn pretty hand lettering.
- Learn to draw.
- Learn to sail.
- Make 100 lovely things.
Organize and play in a North High Alumni Game(completed January 2017)
- Overhaul/Restore vintage Fuji bike.
- Paddle Race/Expedition with Dad.
- Participate in a craft fair/bazaar as a maker.
- Publish a blog that earns money.
- Print/scrapbook photobooks of annual family adventures.
- Read all the Booker Mann prize books.
- Run 7 mile Bridge in the Keys.
- Run every day for a year.
- Run every bridge in Chicago.
Cross Brooklyn Bridge on foot(completed November 2017) See the Paris Bird Market(completed September 2016)
- See the Art Institute of Chicago.
- See planetary event with Nico.
Train for 1 year as a judoka(completed February 2018)
- Try 100 Cocktails.
- *Listen to all of Rolling Stone’s Top 500 Albums, of all time.
- Watch all Best Picture Academy Award winning movies.
- Write 365 blog posts in a year.